Science Journal of Tan Trao University announced the publication schedule of the issue of 2021...
The Scientific Journal of Tan Trao University (SJ TTU) only accepts and implements the publication process according to the following rules:
References are placed at the end of the paper, numbered in the order in which they appear in the article; Specify the position of the references in the text of the article by placing the ordinal numbers in square brackets [...]. References are presented according to the APA standard as follows:
* For books: Names of Authors (year of publication in parentheses). Book title. Publisher, place of publication.
* For journal articles or conference anthology articles: Authors' names are abbreviated as prescribed (year of publication in parentheses). Article title. Title of journal or conference anthology, Publisher, volume by year (number of year in parentheses): page-to-page. DOI number or link address on the Internet (if any).
* For Doctoral and Master's theses: Author's name is abbreviated according to regulations (year of receiving Doctorate or Master degree is in parentheses). Name of PhD thesis or Master thesis. Name of training institution. The address of the link (link) on the Internet (if any).
* For the final report of the project, research topic: The names of the authors are abbreviated according to the regulations (year of project acceptance or research topic). Project or research title. Name of governing body, project number or research topic. The address of the link (link) on the Internet (if any).
* With Internet address: Website name. Document title. Name of governing body, project number or research topic. The address of the link (link) on the Internet, date of access.
Example of a reference list:
 Chopra, A.K. (2007). Dynamics of structures: Theory and applications to earthquake engineering. Prentice-Hall: Englewood Cliffs, NJ.
 Lu, L., Gwendolyn, B., Ionel, H., Dan, V.G. (2013). Core–shell gold/silver nanoparticles: Synthesis and optical properties”, Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, vol.392, p.90.
 Khai, T.V., Thu, L.V., Ha, L.T.T., Thanh, V.M., Lam, T.D. (2018) Structural, optical and gas sensing properties of vertically well-aligned ZnO nanowires grown on graphene/Si substrate by thermal evaporation method. Mater. Charact. 141, 296–317, Vietnam.
 Anh, C. T., Cao, D. T., Ngan, L. T. Q., Anh, N. V. (2021). Effect of current density on morphology and surface – Enhanced raman scattering properties of silver nanoparticles arrays fabricated by electrochemical deposition. Scientific Journal of Tan Trao University, 7(21). https://doi.org/10.51453/2354-1431/2021/544
 Scientific Journal of Tan Trao University. Submissions, https://tckh.daihoctantrao.edu.vn/index.php/sjttu/about/submissions, accessed June 26, 2021.
http://tckh.daihoctantrao.edu.vn/ to get information, create an account, submit articles and follow the posting process according to the instructions.
Section default policy
Humanities and Social Sciences
1. The Author assigns all copyright in and to the article (the Work) to the Scientific Journal of Tan Trao University (STJTTU) – Tan Trao University (TTU), including the right to publish, republish, transmit, sell and distribute the Work in whole or in part in electronic and print editions of the Journal, in all media of expression now known or later developed.
2. By this assignment of copyright to the SJTTU, reproduction, posting, transmission, distribution or other use of the Work in whole or in part in any medium by the Author requires a full citation to the Journal, suitable in form and content as follows: title of article, authors’ names, journal title, volume, issue, year, copyright owner as specified in the Journal, DOI number. Links to the final article published on the website of the Journal are encouraged.
3. The Author and the company/employer agree that any and all copies of the final published version of the Work or any part thereof distributed or posted by them in print or electronic format as permitted herein will include the notice of copyright as stipulated in the Journal and a full citation to the Journal as published on the website.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
SCIENTIFIC JOURNAL OF TAN TRAO UNIVERSITY
Address: Km 6, Trung Mon, Yen Son District, Tuyen Quang Province, Vietnam