On July 6, 2022, the State Council of Professors officially approved the list of...
Thank you for choosing to submit your paper to us. The sections below provide essential information for authors, and we recommend that you take the time to read them before submitting a contribution to Scientific Journal of Tan Trao University (SJ TTU). These instructions refer to Articles, Reviews and Perspectives.
We accept submissions only at https://tckh.daihoctantrao.edu.vn/. Preparing a manuscript that follows our guidelines concerning length, style and acceptable file formats will facilitate the evaluation process.
General Instructions on using this template and submitting a manuscript to SJTTU: Thank you for preparing a manuscript for submission to SJTTU. Using this template, or following the guidelines below, will help us in processing your paper. Our goal is to be able to identify each section of your manuscript so that we can accurately record the title, authors, abstract, etc. and also be able to enrich it by including reference links and an accurate layout.
You can submit your paper at https://tckh.daihoctantrao.edu.vn/
So that we can identify the parts of your paper, and even if you do not use our template, please begin each section with the specific keywords listed below, some of which are followed by a colon. Please do not use paragraph breaks in the title, author list, or abstract.
Three to five keywords representing the main content of the article should be provided.
Llist the full names, institutional addresses, and email addresses for all authors; indicate the corresponding author
Please note: abbreviations within the title should be avoided.
The abstract is a short, unstructured, single paragraph summary with no more than 250 words presenting the major points, and making evident the keywords highlighted in the article.
This section should put the work in adequate context and should be comprehensible to non-experts who may not have a scientific or technological background.
Materials and Methods
Provide sufficient details to allow the work to be reproduced by an independent researcher. Methods that are already published should be summarized, and indicated with a reference. If quoting directly from a previously published method, use quotation marks and also cite the source. Any modifications to existing methods should also be described.
Results and Discussion
Results should be clearly presented with experiments performed in the methods. These results with many data should be summarized in tables or graphs.
All explanations and result analysis should be included in this part. In the last paragraph, author(s) should suggest the potential of the study.
This section should state clearly the main conclusions of the review and give a clear explanation of their importance and relevance.
The authors should acknowledge those who have contributed to the publication of the article but not listed as authors.
References are placed at the end of the paper, numbered in the order in which they appear in the article; Specify the position of the references in the text of the article by placing the ordinal numbers in square brackets [...]. References are presented according to the APA standard as follows:
* For books: Names of Authors (year of publication in parentheses). Book title. Publisher, place of publication.
* For journal articles or conference anthology articles: Authors' names are abbreviated as prescribed (year of publication in parentheses). Article title. Title of journal or conference anthology, Publisher, volume by year (number of year in parentheses): page-to-page. DOI number or link address on the Internet (if any).
* For Doctoral and Master's theses: Author's name is abbreviated according to regulations (year of receiving Doctorate or Master degree is in parentheses). Name of PhD thesis or Master thesis. Name of training institution. The address of the link (link) on the Internet (if any).
* For the final report of the project, research topic: The names of the authors are abbreviated according to the regulations (year of project acceptance or research topic). Project or research title. Name of governing body, project number or research topic. The address of the link (link) on the Internet (if any).
* With Internet address: Website name. Document title. Name of governing body, project number or research topic. The address of the link (link) on the Internet, date of access.
Example of a reference list:
 Chopra, A.K. (2007). Dynamics of structures: Theory and applications to earthquake engineering. Prentice-Hall: Englewood Cliffs, NJ.
 Lu, L., Gwendolyn, B., Ionel, H., Dan, V.G. (2013). Core–shell gold/silver nanoparticles: Synthesis and optical properties”, Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, vol.392, p.90.
 Khai, T.V., Thu, L.V., Ha, L.T.T., Thanh, V.M., Lam, T.D. (2018) Structural, optical and gas sensing properties of vertically well-aligned ZnO nanowires grown on graphene/Si substrate by thermal evaporation method. Mater. Charact. 141, 296–317, Vietnam.
 Anh, C. T., Cao, D. T., Ngan, L. T. Q., Anh, N. V. (2021). Effect of current density on morphology and surface – Enhanced raman scattering properties of silver nanoparticles arrays fabricated by electrochemical deposition. Scientific Journal of Tan Trao University, 7(21). https://doi.org/10.51453/2354-1431/2021/544
 Scientific Journal of Tan Trao University. Submissions, https://tckh.daihoctantrao.edu.vn/index.php/sjttu/about/submissions, accessed June 26, 2021.
http://tckh.daihoctantrao.edu.vn/ to get information, create an account, submit articles and follow the posting process according to the instructions.
Please use the .docx format (all version after Word 2007).
More specific formatting instructions are provided in the actual template.
SCIENTIFIC JOURNAL OF TAN TRAO UNIVERSITY
Address: Km 6, Trung Mon, Yen Son District, Tuyen Quang Province, Vietnam