An overview of wood processing industry from national competitive theory framework
Keywords:Rosa, in vitro flowering, silver nitrate, James Golway rose.
Roses are one of the most favourite flowers in the world often. The roses are used for decorating , medicine and ferfume. This study presents in vitro flowering on James Golway rose. The elongate shoot medium for is MS medium supplemented with 9.0 gL-1, agar, 30 gL-1 sucrose and 0.7 mgL-1GA3. The best rooting was obtained on MS containing 9.0 gL-1 agar, 30 gL-1 sucrose and 1,5 mgL-1 IBA. The induction of flowers in vitro on MS medium contains 10 mgL-1 AgNO3 for four weeks.
1. Kantamaht K., Nonlapan P., Kamnoon K., 2009. In vitro flowering from cultured nodal explants of rose (R. hybrida L.). Not. Bot. Hort. Agrobot. Cluj, 37(2): 261 - 263.
2. Naphaporn N. U., Kantamaht K. and Kamnoon K., 2009. Micropropagation from cultured nodal explants of rose (Rosa hybrida L. cv. „Perfume Delight‟). Songklanakarin Journal of Science and Technology, 31(6): 583-586.
3. Pratheesh P.T. và Kumar Anil M., (2011), In vitro flowering in Rosa Indica L. IJPBS, Volume 2 (1): 196-200.
4. Nguyễn Thị Kim Thanh, 2005. Nhân giống cây hoa hồng bằng kỹ thuật nuôi cấy invitro. Tạp chí Nông nghiệp và Phát triển nông thôn, 1: 39-41.
5. Nguyễn Thị Phương Thảo, Đặng Quang Bích, Nguyễn Thị Thuỷ, Nguyễn Thị Thuỳ Linh, Phạm Thị Thu Hằng, Đặng Thị Thanh Tâm, Ninh Thị Thảo, Nguyễn Thị Lâm Hải, Nguyễn Thanh Hải, 2015. Nhân nhanh và cảm ứng ra hoa cây hoa hồng cơm (Rosa sericea LINDL). J. Sci. & Devel. 13(4): 606-613.
6. Shabbir A., Hameed N., AlI A. and Bajwa R., 2009. Effect of different cultural conditions on micropropagation of rose (Rose indica L.). Pak. J. Bot., 41(6): 2877-2882.
How to Cite
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
All articles published in SJTTU are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA) license. This means anyone is free to copy, transform, or redistribute articles for any lawful purpose in any medium, provided they give appropriate attribution to the original author(s) and SJTTU, link to the license, indicate if changes were made, and redistribute any derivative work under the same license.
Copyright on articles is retained by the respective author(s), without restrictions. A non-exclusive license is granted to SJTTU to publish the article and identify itself as its original publisher, along with the commercial right to include the article in a hardcopy issue for sale to libraries and individuals.
Although the conditions of the CC BY-SA license don't apply to authors (as the copyright holder of your article, you have no restrictions on your rights), by submitting to SJTTU, authors recognize the rights of readers, and must grant any third party the right to use their article to the extent provided by the license.